Tips for Men on Improving Self Confidence
Many men are seriously good with women simply by having confidence. It really does put you at an advantage over other guys on a night out if you’re confident and feel comfortable talking to girls without any awkwardness. Confidence is key and it’s important you learn a thing or two about it:
- Men are inclined to develop confidence by increasing achievement with measurable things. Not only does working out help your health, but as you improve from, say, an 11-minute mile to a 10-minute mile, it develops a true feeling of accomplishment which can effectively influence other areas of your life.
- Keep a journal or a personal blog and make it simple. You’ll be surprised at how successful you’ve become using our techniques. Break your life down into steps. How many girls did you pull last month? Compare that to how many girls you’ll pull in this coming month.
- Try and base your self esteem on other notable factors other than girls’ approval.
- Don’t be arrogant. People who keep talking about how great they’re (although they might actually be genuinely good at a specific thing) are typically thought to be deeply insecure.
- Insecurity indicates a lack of self confidence. Eventually, people will clue into that, and you’ll struggle to actually keep a girlfriend.
All these should help and if you’ve got your own tips that work, do let us know – cheers!