The Diet That Will Supplement Your Workout
If there is one misconception about the whole “losing weight” thing, I think it is the fact that most men think that hitting the gym regularly will make them lose weight. In some parts, it is true.
However, that isn’t the whole picture. The first thing you need to work on is a diet plan.
Why it is important for men?
Diet for men is especially important because a bulging stomach poses considerable risks to men’s health. There are a lot of ways to start dieting, including cutting down on your food intake and, as mentioned above, working out in the gym.
Proper planning is crucial if you want to start on the right track towards a healthier, leaner and good-looking body.
Working on your diet
To start working on this diet for men, you need to set a limit to the amount of calories you take in. The ideal calorie range for optimum weight loss is between 1,200 and 1,800. So let’s say for example that you have set the limit at 1,800 calories per day.
The next thing to do in order to stick to the diet plan is to divide that amount of calories into three meals and three snacks, which you will take at regular intervals throughout the day. This ideal diet for men can be broken down in way:
– A breakfast meal consisting of 440 calories (a bowl of granola cereals with chopped bananas and low-fat milk, a serving of berries and coffee or tea).
– A morning snack containing at least 230 calories (perhaps a bagel and cream cheese).
– A lunch made up of 420 calories (any lean meat plus vegetables and a glass of orange juice).
– An afternoon snack with 175 calories (a slice of whole wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter).
– A dinner consisting of 425 calories (broiled or boiled lean steak, a cup of rice, vegetables plus tea or coffee).
– An evening snack made up of about 130 calories and you can take it at least 2 hours after you take your dinner.
Once you have acquired this diet plan, stick to and supplement it with regular trips to the gym to make sure that the fats stay away. Be sure these few tips will help you achieve the body you so desire to have.
If you are still having trouble, then The Diet Solution Program will definitely help you